Microsoft I Accelerator - virtual work experience during October half term
Want to gain an insight to Microsoft this October (Half Term - 23-27 October)?
Want to work on a live project brief from Microsoft? Interested in Degree Apprenticeships?
If this is you then join the Virtual Microsoft I Accelerator this October 2023 (Half Term - 23-27th October)
This programme is open to Students from Black, Asian or Mixed Heritage Sixth Form/College Students - Yr 12/13. There are 30 Places on the work experience programme.
During your virtual experience you will:
· Work on a live project brief delivered by Microsoft Embrace Network
· Deliver a presentation to senior members of staff
· Develop valuable skills including project management, presentation skills, collaborative working
· Workshops delivered by Microsoft employees
· Opportunities to network and learn more about industry
Everything D&I owner Frances Trought, aims to provide sixth form students from Black, Asian and Mixed Heritage, opportunities to gain meaningful employability skills to increase social mobility and awareness of degree apprenticeships.
Duration one week: 5 Days
You must be:
A current sixth form/college student Yr 12/13
Available from 23rd - 27th October 2023 9.30 -4pm (You must be available for all five days)
Must be from Black, Asian or Mixed Heritage background
Deadline Thursday 19th October 2023 (Please do not wait for the deadline, as we will assign places as we receive applications.)
Why join the Microsoft I Accelerator? Watch our video
More information in the PDF file attached below -