Researching courses

Whether you're wishing to continue your studies at Westminster Kingsway or elsewhere, we want to help you make a smooth transition.


To find out about courses at Westminster Kingsway College, look at or speak with a course consultant at the Student Services desk. Course consultants can advise about courses, entry requirements, fees and student finance.

Alternatively, you could try contacting other colleges.


Search for courses

National Careers Service

Aged 19+ and interested in access courses?

Access to HE courses are intensive one year and equivalent to A levels. they allow entry to Higher Education

Search for courses using AccesstoHE




If you would like to discuss college courses, speak with your personal tutor or an adviser from the Careers and Employability team. 


Other resources

National Careers Service search courses

Ofsted check college rankings

Careers Advisers are available at King's Cross, Soho and Victoria campuses.

If you would like to book a 1:1 appointment, visit our Contact page

Alternatively, you can access lunchtime drop-in (times below)

King's Cross
Mon - Fri
12pm - 2pm 
Room K004
11:30 am - 1pm 
Reception area
Thurs  11:30am - 12:30pm
Fri       1:30pm - 2:30pm
LEX Reception area

© 2020 careersWKC