Mentoring with accounting firm Grant Thornton UK LLP
Your invitation to Ask us Anything
A mentoring experience with Grant Thornton UK LLP | 11 October, 1.45pm-6pm
Grant Thornton UK LLP is part of a global network of independent audit, tax and advisory firms, made up of some 62,000 people in over 140 countries.
We’re a team of independent thinkers who put quality, inclusion and integrity first. All around the world we bring a different experience to our clients. A better experience. One
that delivers the expertise they need in a way that goes beyond.
Personal, proactive, and agile. That’s Grant Thornton.
If you’re wondering what it may be like to work for us, we’ve got loads of information, hints and advice to help you get on our team. Take a look around Grant Thornton’s trainee hub.
This event is the perfect opportunity to network and gain advice from Partners, who are senior business leaders, and learn more about life in one of the UK’s largest professional services firms.
Join us for this afternoon event where you will:
- Develop practical networking skills
- Benefit from a 1-2-1 mentoring session with a senior business leader at Grant Thornton
- Learn top tips for CVs, personal statements and job search advice
- Ask senior professionals about our training programme, work-life balance and more
- Learn what a great application looks like and explore career pathways
- Network with senior business leaders
Date and time: 11 October, 1.45pm-6pm
Venue: Grant Thornton UK LLP, 30 Finsbury Square, London EC2A 1AG | View on map
● 1.45pm - Students registration
● 2.15pm - Welcome to Grant Thornton followed by a networking skills session
● 2.45pm - What it's like to work for and apply to Grant Thornton
● 3.30pm - Comfort break
● 4.00pm - Meet the Partners followed by ice breaker game
● 4.25pm - 1-2-1 mentoring session with Grant Thornton partners
● 5.20pm - Photos and networking
● 6pm - Close
Interested? Simply register your attendance at this link by September 29th.
Any questions? Please contact Vincent firstname.lastname@example.org or Joanna